Monday 6 June 2016

Hockey

Hockey is a sport that I like. New Zealand's hockey team is called the BLACK STICKS. I once went to a hockey game it was New Zealand vs England. New Zealand won that game of hockey.
This is my hockey stick
At school I play hockey it is fun and every Saturday. I play a game my team is the parkvale minis.
I have my own hockey stick and ball. my practice is on Wednesdays before school. I started playing when my class started doing hockey lessons it was  fun and when the notices for hockey came round the school of coarse I grabbed a notice. My practice is at Karamu high school. For the games we go to the sports park. I love hockey it is a very fun game and I don't really care if we win or lose because as long as I have fun I'm fine.

this me in hockey position 

No comments:

Post a Comment