Thursday 12 May 2016

Me

My name is Olivia and I like writing and I go to Parkvale School.
I learn lots of things but my favorite subject is art.
My second favorite subject is writing.
I like doing math that include the hundreds.
My favorite maths is 'divided by'.
The art I'm doing class this term is perspective.
I think I'm very good at doing perspective art.
I enjoy doing perspective art in class.
I like painting and drawing to but my favorite is perspective.
The story I'm working on right now is 'a amazing life,2,tropical holiday.
I like writing story's that have adventure in them.
Perspective art means that your making it look like it is going far away.
I have two cats their names are Fluffy and Bungy.
Fluffy is a very fluffy white cat I'm the one who adopted her.
Bungy is a black and white cat that my mum adopted.
That is what I can tell you about me I love cats and all pets (except for rats and mice).

1 comment:

  1. Great blog post Olivia you put a lot of detail about who you are and what you like well done

    ReplyDelete