Tuesday 29 March 2016

Camp Omatua

                                                                                                                                                                   
                       Me, Issy, and Hannah showing our backpack.                     

Me watching Angus eat a Brussels-sprout.
my groups mummie.




















Camp was amazing we had a tie in the backpack challenge. It was between my group and Ashley's group.
At camp we did fear factor and Angus ate some funny foods but I loved the last food it was a jumbo gummy strawberries and you can only get those at NEW WORLD HASTINGS I love them. Angus ate a Brussels sprout a radish and some others.

Also on the second night before bed we had to dress the parents up as mummies it was so fun but my group won the competition for the best mummies walk and working together.

Another thing we did at camp was TUBING  I loved it even though it was cold. What I like about tubing is getting to relax and seeing how fast I can go down the rapids.

No comments:

Post a Comment