Sunday 8 May 2016

Drama

Drama is a fun club like thing that children can sign up for and go to before lunch time on Tuesday. I signed up for it this year. We do lots of games and at the end of the year we are going to do a play. At drama this term we are singing poems. I'm in a group with Taylah and the poem is three little kittens and it goes like this 
'Three little kittens one stormy night began to quarrel and then to fight, one had a mouse and the other had none and that's the way the quarrel begun.'
 I really enjoy doing drama. One thing I learnt was how to stand on stage without stage fright. But I get mixed up in the role because there are two other Olivia's and that gets confusing. Drama is mostly about acting and our Drama teacher is really nice and fun. We play lots of acting games like 'building machine' or 'space-jump'. I am learning to get used to being on stage in front of lots of people.I go to Drama with Emily, Luca, Tayla, Olivia, Olivia and Gemma. Sometimes I wish Drama was every day but its only on Tuesdays. 
The Drama class I go to is 'WEST END PREFORMING'.  At Drama we have lots of dress-ups and Emily just loves the dress-ups. Each lesson is 15 minutes long but sometimes half an hour if we are really lucky.


No comments:

Post a Comment